5/25/07

My Paperwork is Done!

I've finally sent all of my paperwork to the Peace Corps office. I have had my medical paperwork done for about two weeks, but with all the traveling I've been doing, I started to slack about getting everything in; not good. I'm hoping that everything goes smoothly with the paperwork, because at this point I've spent a hell of a lot on Dr. appointments and would hate to half to spend more. I've read several takes on how long it takes to get medically cleared. Anywhere from 6 weeks to 4 months (we're hoping for 6 weeks).
After 2 months of traveling around the country, visiting most of my friends and family, I'm back in Virginia for most of the summer. I need to get a job for the summer; not to make money, but to stop spending my severance money from AOL (if you don't know, I was laid off in March). I also need to start thinking about putting my Land Rover up for sale, but I don't want to get rid of it until at least August.

Well, this should serve as a good update to where I'm at right now. I probably won't post again until I get some news from the Peace Corps; so 6-16 weeks (hahaha).

0 comments: